Monday, August 25, 2008

Chevy Malibu

Finally had a chance of driving the new Chevy Malibu when I traveled to Seattle, WA through rental.

I have to say the car met my expectations with impressive interior design, great handling, nice features and stylish exterior.  Although it is difficult to forget the infamous "Malibu" stereotype associated with fleet vehicles, I seriously think GM did a great job of turning around the impression and created a solid product against their Japanese rivals like Camry and Accord.

p.s.
1. I still don't like Seattle as much as California because of the (always) cloudy and rainy weather.
2. Viewing download Seattle at night on I-5 North is beautiful, provided there is clear sky.  Seattle is a beautiful city, as long as it's not raining.


No comments:

Post a Comment